Can´t find what you are looking for? More documents can be found under
Manuals and Downloads
You can also read our
contact a dealer
• After initial mounting brackets and pulley frame brackets are attached, the snow thrower can be removed without tools.
• Two 12” diameter serrated input augers pull in snow and then the high speed impeller propels the snow thru the poly chute. Replaceable wear plate and skid shoes.
• Can be raised and lowered from tractor seat. Operator can adjust discharge chute and control deflector pitch and has 180 degree rotation from the tractor seat.
• Lift Range: 2" - 4.5"
• Wheel weights and chains recommended.
• Fits: Tex-style tractor frames (2006 & newer models).
• 2 YEAR WARRANTY
The text you enter here is displayed at the end of the form.
The MSRP (Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price) pricing provided herein is for reference purposes only. Actual retail prices are established by the applicable dealer and may vary by location. MSRP pricing is subject to change without prior notice. The MSRP may be different for products sold in California. The MSRP in Alaska and Hawaii will be higher. Please check with a local dealer for accurate pricing information.
Your personal selections from our range of products.