Field Tested, AGZA Certified
The American Green Zone Alliance (AGZA) an independent group of grounds maintenance professionals, equipment experts, mechanical and electrical engineers, and environmental scientists. AGZA understands the current green industry shift from internal combustion to battery electric technologies and the need for valuable information, education, and training in this rapidly changing environment.
Outdoor power equipment manufacturers have made progress in the production of quieter, more efficient battery powered tools for commercial maintenance and this has resulted in a multitude of options that are now available in the market. However, not all are equal and several may not meet the requirements of the landscape maintenance professional.
To ensure the needs of professionals are met, AGZA has created a number of industry field certifications specific to battery powered equipment. AGZA Field Tested Certified (AFTC) tool platforms are evaluated under a variety of maintenance settings, temperature exposures, and real world handling to determine if tools, batteries, and chargers are adequate for large scale commercial workloads.
The entire range of Husqvarna 300 and 500 Series professional battery equipment meets or exceeds the AGZA AFTC standards. These standards measure, among other criteria, the following.
- Hundreds of verified field-use hours in municipal, private, and high volume grounds maintenance operations
- Certified compliance and safety
- Commercial grade power, comparable to gas/petrol equivalents
- Rugged construction and durability
- Low noise, ergonomic and lightweight design
- Battery run time and charge time
- Warranty supported and evidence of functional reliability
- IPX-4 water resistance