How to restart an Automower® robotic lawn mower after an error
If an error occurs and the Automower® robotic lawn mower stops working, the status of the mower is set to Error. To resolve this, you need to clear the error and restart the mower. How this is done depends on the Automower® model and on the error that has occurred.
- Open the Automower® Connect app or navigate the mower display to view details about the error.
- Follow the instructions in the app or the display to clear the error and restart the mower.
Different Automower® models have different methods for restarting:
- On most models, you need to press start on the mower.
- On Automower® 405X, 415X, 435X AWD or 535 AWD models, you can restart the mower remotely after certain errors using the Automower® Connect app or a smart home service.
- Some errors may require a manual start for safety reasons. This ensures that any issues, such as obstacles blocking the mower, are fixed before the mower resumes work.
For more information on how to troubleshoot the most common error messages, see below: