The Automower® robotic lawn mower is disconnected, not connecting or not pairing
It is easy to connect to an Automower® robotic lawn mower using the Automower® Connect app on a mobile device. But sometimes, things go wrong and the connection or pairing fails — or the mower disconnects.
There are several possible causes of the connection or pairing issues. The solutions vary depending on Automower® model, how you try to connect (Bluetooth, Wi-Fi or mobile connection), if you have been connected to the mower before, the status or settings of the mower, your mobile device or the Automower® Connect app, the coverage of the Wi-Fi or cellular network, and so on.
In many cases, a simple restart of the mower or your mobile device is enough, but if the problem remains or occurs frequently you may need to do some troubleshooting. The easiest way to troubleshoot the issue is using our product assistant. It will guide you to a solution step-by-step based on your specific conditions.
If you prefer not to use the product assistant, try these common solutions for mowers that are disconnected, not connecting or not pairing:
- Restart the robotic lawn mower.
- Restart your phone and make sure you have the latest version of the Automower® Connect app.
- For Bluetooth models, make sure you are within Bluetooth range of your robotic lawn mower and that Bluetooth is activated on your device.
- For mobile models, make sure that your mobile device and robotic lawn mower has network coverage.
- For Wi-Fi models, make sure that the Wi-Fi network is connected to the Internet.