Returns and Exchanges Policy
Please follow the process outlined in these Return Instructions if You wish to return goods during the legal cancellation period or during a period of 30 days as from your receipt of the goods from us if this is longer.
The rights under these Returns Instructions are to be used for change of mind returns and are in addition to Your statutory rights in respect of defects. Your statutory rights are not limited by these Returns Instructions. If You think there is something wrong with a product you have purchased from Husqvarna please, in the first instance, contact us (email@example.com ).
- If any goods are returned that are not unused, complete, intact and without damage, we are entitled to reduce the amount of refund we issue to you to compensate for any loss in value that has occurred, insofar as the loss in value is due to handling of the goods that was not necessary for testing the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
For returns made after expiry of the legal cancellation period, we may refuse a return if the product we receive back from You is not unused, complete, intact and without damage.
- Fill out the return form at husqvarna.com/uk/return-form correctly and completely (this is optional) or alternatively contact Husqvarna Customer Support.
- You will then receive confirmation by e-mail of the return instructions to return or send back the goods.
- If possible, please use the original packaging to pack the goods. Items purchased as a set must also be returned as a set.
- You may, at your option, either (a) return the goods free of charge to an authorised Husqvarna dealer or (b) return them to us, paying the return costs:
a. Return free of charge by dropping off the goods at an authorised Husqvarna dealer
(i) You may return the goods to an authorised Husqvarna dealer, who will forward the goods to us. We will indicate to You the Husqvarna dealer where You can return the goods via e-mail. To find out the Husqvarna dealers to which You can return the goods, please contact Husqvarna Customer Support.
(ii) Returns via the authorised Husqvarna dealer are free of charge for You with the exception of Your costs, if any, related to the transportation of the goods to the authorised Husqvarna dealer.
(iii) Please show the dealer the copy of the order confirmation and the completed returns form for the return and hand them over to the dealer upon their request.
(iv) In the event of a refund, this will be made within 14 days from the day on which You informed us of Your decision to cancel the contract / return the goods provided that we cannot process the refund earlier than as from the date of receipt of the goods by the authorised Husqvarna dealer (as confirmed to us by the Husqvarna dealer) or the date on which You have supplied evidence of having returned the goods to the Husqvarna dealer, whichever is the earliest. For the refund, we will be using the same payment method that You used to pay for Your Products.
b. Postal returns :
(i) If You do not wish to return the goods to one of our dealers, please contact Husqvarna Customer Support. Husqvarna Customer Support will send the detailed return instructions by email.
(ii) You will be responsible for the shipping costs.
(iii) The link to the return label will be sent to You by e-mail. You can also request the return label from Husqvarna Customer Support.
(iv) Please place the completed returns form and a copy of your order confirmation together with the goods in the (original) packaging.
(v) Attach the return label to the outside of the package so that the package is sent to the correct recipient.
Alternatively, drop off the package at a parcel shop or parcel service provider specified by Husqvarna Customer Support.
Please keep the return receipt issued until the end of the return process.
(vi) In the event of a refund, this will be made within 14 days from the day on which You informed us of Your decision to cancel the contract / return the goods provided that we cannot process the refund earlier than as from the date of receipt of the goods by Husqvarna or the date on which You have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest. For the refund, we will be using the same payment method that You used to pay Your Products.
You can contact Husqvarna Customer Support at: (firstname.lastname@example.org)