Empty battery – Automower® error message
The message Empty battery is displayed when the product does not have enough battery capacity remaining to find the charging station.
- The product is in Secondary Area mode.
- The guide wire is broken or has not been installed.
- The charging station has not been installed correctly, which makes it difficult for the product to dock correctly (for example, check whether the docking area is flat enough and provides enough free space in front and to the sides).
- The settings to find the charging station have not been adapted to the working area (for example, check the corridor width setting).
- The battery has reached the end of its lifetime and needs to be replaced.
Our Product Assistant can help you find the solution for your specific case.
Was this article helpful?