How to mix two-stroke oil and fuel for a grass trimmer and brushcutter
WARNING: Do not smoke or place hot objects near fuel.
WARNING: Always turn off the engine before refuelling.
WARNING: Always stop the engine and let it cool down for a few minutes before refuelling.
WARNING: Mix and pour fuel outdoors, where there are no sparks or flames.
WARNING: When refuelling, open the fuel cap slowly so that any access pressure is released gently.
WARNING: Tighten the fuel cap carefully after refuelling.
WARNING: Always move the product away from the refuelling area and source before starting.
Tips for properly mixing fuel for grass trimmers and brushcutters:
- Always mix the fuel and oil in a clean container that is intended for fuel.
- Always start by filling the container with half the amount of the fuel to be used, add the entire amount of oil, mix (agitate) the fuel mixture, then add the remaining amount of gasoline.
- Do not mix more than one month’s supply of fuel at a time.
- Mix the fuel mixture thoroughly before filling the machine’s fuel tank.
- Mix the correct ratio as specified by the manufacturer.
To find the fuel mix ratio, please refer to the operator’s manual for your product.
Fuel and oil mixture should always be 2% (50:1). We recommend that you use Husqvarna oil mixtures.