What is ECO mode and when should I use it?
ECO mode is an Automower® setting that switches off the signal in the boundary loop, the guide wire and the charging station when your Automower® robotic lawn mower is in the charging station.
ECO mode is used to save energy and avoid interference with other equipment, for example, hearing loops or garage doors.
How does ECO mode work?
The following applies when ECO mode is enabled:
- The LED indicator in the charging station flashes green, indicating that ECO mode is active.
- The signal in the boundary loop, the guide wire and the charging station is switched off when the product is in the charging station.
- When the mower is scheduled to operate, the signal is automatically switched on.
- When the mower is parked, the signal is automatically switched off.
- To manually start the mower in the work area, push the STOP button before you remove the mower from the charging station.
- If you do not push STOP before removing the mower from the charging station, the mower cannot be started in the work area. This is normal when ECO mode is active.
- If the mower runs out of battery during operation and is manually put back in the charging station, the loop wire signal will not be switched off automatically.
Set ECO mode from the mower display
Navigate to Settings > ECO mode and press OK to enable or disable ECO mode.
Set ECO mode in Automower® Connect
Select More > Settings > Operation and use the slider to enable or disable ECO mode.