How to set the language, time and date on your Automower® robotic lawn mower
Learn how to update settings such as language, time and date on your Automower® robotic lawn mower by following the steps below.
The language can be updated on the mower's display.
The time and date can be updated in the Automower® Connect app if your mower supports Bluetooth. Alternatively, you can use the mower's display, depending on which Automower® model you have.
Set the language using the mower's display
Robotic lawn mower with keypad
- Go to Menu > Settings > General > Language in the Automower® display.
- Select the preferred language using the keypad.
Robotic lawn mower with jogwheel
- Select Language from the menu using the jogwheel on the mower and select the preferred language.
Set the time and date
In the Automower® Connect app
- Connect to the Automower® robotic lawn mower using Bluetooth.
- Click the three dots in the bottom right of the screen.
- Select Settings > General > Time & Date.
- Select Time & Date or select the pencil icon to enter the correct time and date.
- Select Save.
Using the mower's display
- Go to Menu > Settings > General > Time & Date in the Automower® display.
- Set the time, date, time format and date format using the mower's keypad.
On mowers with a jogwheel, the time and date can only be adjusted in the Automower® Connect app.
Note that the mower does not change automatically between standard time and daylight savings time; you need to change the time manually.
Please contact your local Husqvarna dealer if you need help with your Automower® robotic lawn mower.