How to remove pairings from your Automower® robotic lawn mower
If you want to remove the connection between an Automower® Connect account and an Automower® robotic lawn mower, you need to remove the pairing between the account and the product. If you sell or buy a used Automower® robotic lawn mower, we recommend you remove all existing pairings before the new owner starts using the mower.
There are two ways to remove pairings from an Automower® robotic lawn mower. Which way to choose depends on if you want to remove all pairings from the robotic lawn mower or a single one.
Remove a single pairing from the mower
To remove the connection between an Automower® Connect account and your robotic lawn mower, you can use the unpair command in the Automower® Connect app.
- Open the Automower® Connect app and log in using the account you want to unpair from the mower.
- Select More > My mowers.
- Locate the mower that you want to remove from your account and click Unpair mower.
- Confirm by clicking Unpair.
The pairing between your account and the mower is now removed. All other accounts that are paired to the mower still have full access.
Remove all pairings from the mower
To remove all pairings from the mower, you need to remove them via the mower display or the Automower® Connect app, depending on mower model.
Remove parings using the Automower® Connect app
- Select More > Settings > Automower® Connect.
- Select Remove mower from paired accounts.
Remove parings using the mower display
- Select Accessories.
- Select Connect@Home or Automower® Connect, depending on what option is available for your mower.
- Select Remove paired devices or Remove paired accounts.
Removed the pairing by mistake?
If you accidentally remove your Automower® robotic lawn mower from Automower® Connect, you can simply add the product again. No mower data will be lost.