Grass Trimmer & Brushcutter29/11/2023
How to clean the cooling system on a grass trimmer and brushcutter
To keep your grass trimmer and brushcutter in good condition, make sure to clean the cooling system.
For this you will need:
- Protective gloves
- Cleaning brush
The parts of a cooling system are:
- the air intake on a starter (1)
- the fins on a flywheel (2)
- the cooling fins on a cylinder (3)
- the cylinder cover (4)
- muffler cover (5)
- muffler plate (6)
How to clean the cooling system
- Clean the cooling system with a brush once a week or more frequently if necessary.
- Make sure that the cooling system is not dirty or blocked.
Was this article helpful?