Battery and Charger11/02/2024
How should I transport my BLi battery?
For the safest way to transport your batteries, make sure to read the operator's manual and follow the guidelines:
- Transport the battery in a dry, frost-free and clean container at the correct temperature.
- Do not transport the battery while it is stored in a place where static electricity may occur.
- Do not transport the battery in a metal box.
We offer many boxes that you can use to safely and comfortably transport your batteries:
Wooden battery box
- UN3480 certified
- Stores up to two Husqvarna 36-V batteries and one Husqvarna 36-V charger
Battery box with an insert
- Robust and handy case for transportation and storage of up to six Husqvarna 36-V batteries.
Battery box M
Battery box L
Battery box M/L
Battery transportation box
- UN3480 certified for safe transportation of lithium-ion batteries
- Integrated inlet provides excellent thermal insulation and great shock absorption during transportation
- Robust yet lightweight and handy case that can hold up to four Husqvarna 36-V batteries
Was this article helpful?