Husqvarna is dedicated to serving our customers to the best of our ability.
If you are inquiring about an issue with your Husqvarna product, please have your model number, serial number and purchase date ready when speaking to a customer service representative.
Can´t find what you are looking for? More documents can be found under
Manuals and Downloads
You can also read our
contact a dealer
• The tough HDPE helmet shell comes complete
with visor, hearing protectors, and sun peak. (Neck
guard must be purchased separately)
• 6 Point Textile Suspension + 3 different settings to
adjust the depth of how the helmet sits on your head
• Egyptian cotton core sweatband with porous PU
coating for maximum sweat absorption. PH neutral,
• Meets and Exceeds ISEA / ANSI Z89.1-2014 Type
I with Electrical Insulation – Rated to Class E
• 2 options for adjustments: Wheel or Slip Ratchet.
And the slip ratchet is even easier to adjust than
• Can be adjusted vertically and sideways; ensures
good noise exclusion, despite low pressure (ANSI
S3.19-1974, 24dB NRR)
• Nylon/Metal mesh visor, which is easily lowered or
raised, provides good visibility and good water runoff)
The text you enter here is displayed at the end of the form.
Do you need further details to make the right decision? Learn more in the specifications section below.
Locate your dealer
Your personal selections from our range of products.