Show consideration for wildlife in your garden by parking your mower overnight
At Husqvarna, safety is our primary concern, and we constantly work hard to improve the safety of our products. This is why we have equipped all our robotic lawn mowers with pivoting blades, significantly increasing the safety index of robotic lawn mowers. This is also why we have introduced the Smart Connection Show consideration for wildlife in your garden by parking your mower overnight, which parks the mower from dusk to dawn while hedgehogs and other nocturnal animals are at their most active.
Enabling the Smart Connection
- In the Automower® Connect app, tap the More button and select Smart Home.
- If this is the first time you have used a Smart Connection or an IFTTT applet, see Getting started with the Smart Connections in the Automower® Connect app.
- Select Show consideration for wildlife in your garden by parking your mower overnight.
- To enable the connection, tap the Connect Sunset slider.
- Enter the location of your mower.
- Select which mower you want to control (if you have more than one mower connected to your Automower® Connect account). The Smart Connection can only control one mower at a time.
- Tap Save.
Now your mower will be parked from sunset to sunrise, based on the location you entered. It will start operating according to the normal schedule after sunrise.
Disabling the Smart Connection
To disable the Smart Connection so that it does not park your mower overnight, simply disconnect it by tapping the slider again.