How to remove the body of Automower® 305, 310 Mark II, 315 Mark II, 405X and 415X
Applies to Automower® 305 (2020-), 310 Mark II, 315 Mark II, 405X and 415X
Follow these steps to remove the body of your Automower® 305 (2020-), 310 Mark II, 315 Mark II, 405X, and 415X, for example, if you want to give the product a thorough clean.
Note: Remember to always clean dirt and grass from the product before you remove the body.
Remove the body
- Turn off the product.
- Carefully pull the top cover at the rear, the front and the middle.
- Lift up the top cover to remove it.
- Locate the maintenance tool, which is attached over one of the rear wheels.
- Remove the tool and push it down into one of the four positions, as seen in the image.
- Pull the body up.
- Continue pushing the tool down in the remaining positions while you hold the body up.
- Carefully lift the body at the rear and fold it over to remove the body. Do not remove the charging cable.
Reinstall the body
- Put the body on the chassis and push it into position.
- Attach the maintenance tool in its position over one of the rear wheels.
- Put the top cover on the body of the product and push it into position.
- Make sure that the grommets for the charging cable are correctly installed to seal against moisture.
Was this article helpful?
Read more aboutrobotic lawn mowermaintenance
Need more assistance?Send us your question