Work smarter, not harder!
Did you work hard all school year? Rather than working even harder this summer, you can get paid to work smarter instead!
If you’re ready to sit back, relax, and share your experience on Instagram, you might be just who we’re looking for!
Wouldn’t you love a job with half the responsibilities?
Here’s what the job entails.
This is the easy part – you will get paid to chill while Automower® does all the work for you. We will pay you $15/hour to sit on a lawn in a beach chair and watch Automower® do its thing. All you have to do is post about it on your Instagram, keep the robot company and get a tan if that’s your idea of a good time. You don’t live in [insert location]? No problem, we’ll fly you there and pay for your hotel, too. For more info, please see the full terms and conditions here
How to apply?
We’ve made this super easy because we don’t want you to work too hard. To be considered for Husqvarna’s Smartest Summer Job:
Then go tell all your friends about it.
We will select a pool of up to 20 finalists by [insert date]. Those finalists will be asked to upload a 60-second video telling the world why they should get the job. We will then post the videos on the Husqvarna website so you can share the link with your friends and ask them to vote for you. The two candidates with the most votes get the job. For a full overview of the job description, required qualifications and duties, as well as the selection process, please see full terms and conditions
When to Apply
The application period for the Smartest Summer Job is from
May 21, 2019 to June 16, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
No applications will be accepted after 11:59 p.m. on June 16, 2019.
Job Timing and Duration
The timing for the Smartest Summer Job is [TBD] through [TBD], which includes travel days to and from the location as well as a paid training day on [TBD]. For more information, see the full terms and conditions here
What are the minimum qualifications?
To be considered for this role, applicants must:
- Be 18 years or older at time of application
- Be enrolled in a U.S. college/university or graduating high school senior with proof of enrollment for the Fall 2019 semester
- Be legally permitted to work in the United States
- Have experience in a service and/or hospitality environment
- Have a valid driver’s license that is valid through July 2019
- Have a public Instagram profile with at least 500 followers
- Have a smartphone with data plan
- Pass a background check
- Agree to abide by the official terms of employment for this position
- Clearly demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively with others
- If selected among the Applicant Finalists, agree to submit a video as part of the application/selection process and grant permission to Husqvarna to use and display the video (i) for promotional and marketing purposes at any time in any media now known or hereafter devised without review, notification, approval or compensation, and (ii) on the Husqvarna.com website to enable visitors to the website to vote on videos submitted by all applicant finalists.
Does this sound like the ideal job for you? Apply now and tell your friends!
Husqvarna is the world leader in robotic mowing, and we believe that everyone should work smarter, not harder. Our Automower® robotic lawn mowers are keeping more than 1.5 million lawns around the world perfectly mowed at all times, so you don’t have to.