At Husqvarna, we support the uniformed men and women who serve our communities and nation. As a way to honor their service and sacrifice, we created the Military and First Responder Appreciation Program.
If you’re an active or non-active police officer, firefighter, EMS/paramedic or member of the United States military, you can save on powerful and innovative Husqvarna products.
Participating Husqvarna dealers can offer you 10% off the MSRP of any Husqvarna product. Whether you’re starting a business or maintaining your own property, you can count on our equipment.
To qualify, you must:
- Currently serve or be retired from a branch of the US military and possess a valid military ID, or
- Be a veteran who receives VA benefits and have a valid Veteran Identification Card (VIC), or
- Be an active or retired police officer, firefighter or EMS/paramedic
Military and First Responder Appreciation Program Details
**Qualified military and first responder Program purchases also achieve or earn discounts of up to 10% on batteries and chargers and attachments of $125 and above.
Visit your local Husqvarna dealer to learn more. Most importantly, thank you for serving!
- Discount is only applicable on Husqvarna products.
- The Military and First Responder Appreciation Program is available through participating Husqvarna dealers.
- The Military and First Responder Appreciation Program may not be combined with any other program, promotion or rebate.
- Husqvarna reserves the right to change the Program discounts and details with or without notice.