Husqvarna Commercial Fleet Program
Husqvarna’s Commercial Fleet Program is designed to provide commercial customers a volume discount on major purchases of new Husqvarna landscaping equipment. This program package is available only to companies or agencies who are involved in the professional lawn care or tree care business on a full-time basis or use the equipment as a means of producing income.
How it works
- Commercial customers qualify for a Fleet Program discount when their purchase totals a minimum of 6 points on one invoice.
- Points will be accumulated based on the units purchased, in any combination, at the point value assigned to the unit’s product category.
- Qualified commercial accessories can be added to an original equipment order at the same discount level. These items do not count toward the point total but must be made at the same time as the original qualifying purchase.
- When a commercial customer accumulates 6 or 9 Fleet Program points they are eligible for up to 20% on qualified units, and up to 25% on qualified commercial zero turn units.
- The Fleet Program customer’s original 6 point or 9 point qualifying purchase makes that company eligible for re-orders of individual qualifying products (shown in the chart below) at the same Fleet Program discount for 12 or 24 months respectively. No other units qualify for the discount. The Fleet Program cannot be used with or as part of any other Husqvarna discount, rebate or promotional program.
- No "grouping" of orders is allowed among multiple end-users including purchasing groups and leasing agencies to qualify.
- Husqvarna reserves the right to modify and/or change this program with or without notice.
|TOTAL POINTS IN FLEET||DISCOUNT FROM MSRP||DISCOUNT PERIOD|
|6+||10%/15%*||Initial Purchase and Qualifying Individual Units for 12 Months|
|9+||20%/25%*||Initial Purchase and Qualifying Individual Units for 24 Months|
Note: Commercial accessories with retail value $125 or more can be added to an original equipment order at a 10% or 20% discount level. These items do not count toward the point total but must be made at the same time as the original qualifying purchase. Commercial Accessories include the following: Bars, Chains, Arborist Gear, Forestry Tools, Batteries, Chargers, Battery Accessories, Personal Protective Equipment, Power Cutter Accessories, Zero Turn Accessories, and Specialty Turf Attachments. The retail price of an accessory must be great than $125 to qualify... Please contact your local independent dealer for additional information.