Can´t find what you are looking for? More documents can be found under
Manuals and Downloads
You can also read our
contact a dealer
• 48” width by 16” welded reinforced blade for dozing dirt, rock, sand and snow (our standard snow blade is 12" high).
• Blade angles left or right up to 30°.
• Welded reinforcement brace across the back of blade head
• One time mounting bracket installation.
• Remove blade without tools once brackets installed for transfer to mower deck.
• Heavy duty adjustable and replaceable skid shoes, skid plate are included
• Yellow dichromate hardware resists rust.
• Wheel weights and tire chains recommended.
• Fits: All Husqvarna front engine riding mower frames (2006 and newer models) to be used with 23” tire models and larger
• 2 YEAR WARRANTY
The text you enter here is displayed at the end of the form.
The MSRP (Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price) pricing provided herein is for reference purposes only. Actual retail prices are established by the applicable dealer and may vary by location. MSRP pricing is subject to change without prior notice. The MSRP may be different for products sold in California. The MSRP in Alaska and Hawaii will be higher. Please check with a local dealer for accurate pricing information.
Your personal selections from our range of products.