How-To's & Guides
How to change to a grass blade on your brushcutter
Changing from a trimmer line to a grass blade on your Husqvarna brushcutter is easy; all you have to do is follow these simple steps. If you are changing your trimmer head outdoors, ensure it’s in a place where it’s easy to see a small tool or nut, should you drop it.
Step-by-step guide when changing to a grass blade
- Remove the trimmer head by placing the locking pin in the small head on the back of the gear head. Turn the trimmer head until it locks in place.
- Unscrew the trimmer head by turning it clockwise
- Place the grass blade on top of the drive disc
- Place the support cup onto the grass blade
- Place the support flange onto the support cup
- Fasten the locking nut by turning it counter-clockwise
- Put the locking pin once again into the hole on the other side of the gearhead. Use the socket spanner to tighten the locking nut by turning it counter-clockwise.
Showing 10 of 117