How to remove the body of Automower® Aspire™ R4 robotic lawn mower
Follow these steps to remove the top cover and the body of your Automower® Aspire™ R4, for example, if you want to clean the robotic lawn mower fully.
Remove the top cover and the body
- Push the STOP button.
- Push the ON/OFF button for 3 seconds to set the product to OFF. Make sure that the LED indicator on the keypad goes out.
- Lift the top cover by the front and remove it.
- Remove the maintenance tool from the body of the product.
- In the hole at the rear of the product, push the 2 clips away from each other. At the same time, lift the body of the product.
- Push the maintenance tool into the 2 holes to loosen the body of the product.
- Remove the body of the product.
Installing the top cover and the body
- Align the body with the chassis and push the body into position.
- Align the top cover with the slits in the body of the product and push the top cover into position.
Was this article helpful?