Husqvarna 592 XP®: Best in class cutting capacity!
The very heart of your work depends on your efficiency. This, in turn, is a combination of your skill, your experience – and the efficiency of the tool you’re using. This efficiency – how fast, sharp and powerful it is, is measured in cutting capacity. And the higher it is, the better you get. It’s about productivity, about work pride – and about enabling the very best workday. Tests have shown that the new Husqvarna 592 XP® provides best in class cutting capacity, almost 5% higher than the competition.
About the chainsaw testing process:
- The time and engine speed measurement is done electronically ten times per second.
- When the saw passes the first point the measurements starts automatically, when it passes the second it stops.
- These points are placed so that the measuring is only done in the second log.
- Bar – 24" X-Tough™ RSN, 1.5mm gauge
- Chain – 24" X-CUT™ C85
- Pre-mixed petrol – Husqvarna XP® POWER
- Bar & chain oil – Husqvarna Premium chain oil (mineral based)
- Bar – 25" Rollomatic-E RSN, 1.6mm gauge
- Chain – 25" 36RS
- Pre-mixed petrol – STIHL 2T MOTOMIX
- Bar & chain oil – STIHL SynthPlus (mineral based)