Terms & conditions
1. This competition is for UK residents only and opens from Friday 18th November 2015 – until 14th December 2015. All entrants agree that Husqvarna UK and its participating partner Tree Surgeon Insurance Services are able to send occasional promotional emails. Participants can unsubscribe at
2. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older to be able to
3. Any entrants who do not reside from the UK will be
disqualified from the competition.
4. The prize is a Husqvarna T540 XP chainsaw. A nominated, local Husqvarna dealer will
arrange transport of the selected products to the winner’s address on an agreed
date and time. The prize cannot be renegotiated or replaced by cash, value
vouchers or by any other products or services from Husqvarna UK or from any
other supplier. The winner must produce a valid license to operate said chainsaw before it will be released.
5. Tax or any other expenses incurred by the winner as a result of
winning the prize will not be reimbursed by Husqvarna UK. Husqvarna UK will
comply with the applicable tax legislation in the UK.
6. Entrants should
fill in all of the information requested by Husqvarna. All complete entrants
will be entered into a free prize draw and selected by an independent jury at
7. Husqvarna UK does not accept any responsibility for late
or lost/unsaved/unsent entries.
8. If the chosen winner is difficult to
get in contact with, or if the contact information is incorrect, the jury has
the right to choose another winner without any further obligations.
9. If Husqvarna UK suspects any foul
play or any technical manipulation, Husqvarna UK reserves the right to
delete/exclude competition entries (and competitors) without any duty to notify
the competitor or without any further obligations.
10. Employees of the
Husqvarna Group or Tree Surgeon Insurance or associated companies may not enter the competition.
11. Questions regarding
specific competition entries cannot be answered. Any general questions about the
competition may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
12. Husqvarna AB and its
participating subsidiaries reserve the right to publish the full name and home
district of the winner in any media (with no time limit) and without any
compensation to the winner.
13.The winner is to be announced on
www.husqvarna.com/uk/ and on Tree Surgeon Insurance facebook page during December 2015. The declaration of the winner is required
by UK legislation.
14. By entering the competition the entrant accepts
that all contact information and other personal data provided by the entrant
will be saved and stored by Husqvarna AB for such time as is reasonably
necessary to administer the competition. This information will not be used for
any other purposes or used/sold to a third party. When Husqvarna AB no longer
reasonably needs to save this information it will be deleted without any
© 2015 Husqvarna AB (publ). All rights reserved. Husqvarna and
other product and feature marks are trademarks of Husqvarna AB (publ).