- 525iLST String Trimmer
- Stay in the Know
- Features You’ll Love
- Overnight rail charger
- Battery Boxes and Transportation Solutions
- Lighter and quieter
- Battery Chainsaws & Pole Pruners
- Battery Trimmers, Hedge Trimmers & Brush Cutters
- Battery Leaf Blowers
- Batteries, Chargers & Accessories
- Current campaigns and offers
Charge a new path in commercial landscaping – Introducing the 525i series
Commercial landscapers need powerful tools that are equipped to handle a changing future. We’ve created a 40-volt ecosystem of powerful 500- series battery-powered solutions to help you take charge.
Powerful Performance, Commercial Construction
Commercial landscapers like you need a trimmer they can depend on. Our brushless E-TORQ motor provides performance equivalent to a 25cc gas powered engine while the metal skid plate protects the powerhead.
With IPX4 weather resistant certification, you and your crews can operate the 525iLST battery string trimmer rain or shine.
Stay in the know! Don’t miss product updates, promotions and more!Sign up for updates
Charging A Greener Tomorrow: Overnight Charging Rail
Your tools are only effective if your batteries are ready to go at the start of the day. Keep your fleet charged and ready to go with our overnight charging rail.
- Healthy for batteries: low energy draw during overnight charging means low heat, extending the lifetime of your batteries.
- Organization: Keep benches clear and wire-free with this wall-mounted charger with a single cord in the outlet (instead of 8).
- Lightweight: Low weight for easy mounting on different wall types.
Storage and Transportation Solutions
Keep your investment secure, whether in your shop or in the field, with our battery storage and transportation boxes. Our storage boxes are robust in their construction and stackable for efficient storage. Inserts provide for the safe storage of up to 6 batteries of different sizes.
Our Transportation boxes are UN3480 certified boxes for transporting Li-ion batteries safely and legally whether by air, sea or land. A special insert provides thermal insulation to protect the batteries from extreme heat or cold.
Battery-powered tools are light, quiet, and powerful
Finally, battery-powered equipment built for pros! Our commercial battery lineup is ready to help you tackle a full day's work without sacrifice. Our 500-series tools offer the power and run-time you need to finish any job you take on.