Where to find the serial number, model name and other Husqvarna product data
The serial number and other product information are required to register your Husqvarna product, find the correct spare parts or seek customer support.
Locate the serial number and other product information on different Husqvarna products:
On the rating plate attached to the product
Most products have the serial number and other product information on the product itself. The appearance of a rating plate or product plate and the information contained on it can vary depending on the type of product, model or year of manufacture. It typically consists of a small metal or plastic plate, a label or sticker that is attached to the product.
Here are some examples of how a rating plate can look:
Select your product to find the most common locations of the rating plate.
- Robotic lawnmowers with a display hatch: Under the display hatch.
- Robotic lawnmowers without a display hatch: Underneath the mower on the chassis, or at the back of the chassis, under the cover.
- Charging station: On the charging station tower.
- Ride-on Front Mowers (Riders): Inside the chassis under the seat.
- Lawnmowers: At the rear of the cutting deck.
- Garden Tractors: Under the seat.
- Zero-Turn Mowers: On the left side of the chassis, near the engine.
- On the bar side of the saw, under the handle.
- On the bar side, under the clutch cover.
- Next to the chain oil cap.
- Battery chainsaws: In the battery slot.
- Grass Trimmers: On the housing, on the engine or on the handle loop.
- Battery Grass Trimmers: In the battery slot.
- Hedge Trimmers: On the housing, on the engine or on the handle loop.
- Battery Hedge Trimmers: In the battery slot.
- Brushcutters: On the shaft or on the engine.
- Leaf Blowers: On the nozzle, or under the handle.
- Leaf Blower Backpacks: On the orange housing where the tube attaches.
- Scarifiers: On the chassis.
- Snow Throwers: On the right side of the chassis, above the tyre or at the rear of the battery compartment.
- Tillers: On the chassis.
- Pressure Washers: At the rear, between the wheels.
- Vacuum Cleaners: At the rear of the product.
In the Husqvarna® Connect app
If you have added your product to the Husqvarna Connect app, you can find the product data of your product and other product-specific technical data, such as dimensions, capacity, charging times and noise level in the app.
- Open the Husqvarna® Connect app.
- Select your product.
- Tap Support > Technical specification.
If you have registered your product, some of this data is available on MyPages.
Learn more about the product number, serial number and the Husqvarna ID
The product number (sometimes called the PNC or article number) is a nine digit number that identifies the product model, usually starting with 9 or 5. Together with the serial number, the product number becomes a unique identifier of your product that can be used to identify your product and to register the product on MyPages or add it to Husqvarna's apps, such as Husqvarna Connect or Automower® Connect.
The serial number includes information on when the product was produced and a sequence number. Exactly which data is included and how to read the serial number can vary.
- 202701755 — YYWWNNNNN
- 20221612345 — YYYYWWNNNNN
- 112221X123456 — MMDDYYletterNNNNNN
Y = Year
W = Week
DD = Day of the month
N = Sequence number
Some products have a Husqvarna ID, a code that can be used to identify your unique product and to register the product on MyPages or add it to Husqvarna's apps, such as Husqvarna Connect.
The Husqvarna ID (or HID) includes information on when the product was produced and a sequence number.
To be read like this:
 Product number/article number
[SNY] Production line ID
 Production year
 Production week
 Day of the week, 1–7, Monday to Sunday
 Sequence number
 Validation number
Many products also have a QR code that you can scan with your phone or a similar device for the same purposes.