Controlling your Automower® robotic lawn mower with IFTTT
With IFTTT you can automate the control of your Automower® robotic lawn mower and make your robotic lawn mower a natural and fully integrated part of your home automation system.
All Husqvarna Automower® X-line models* can be controlled by IFTTT. This makes your robotic lawn mower a natural and fully integrated part of your home automation system. Standard Automower® models can also become part of your smart home when equipped with an Automower® Connect kit (accessory).
- New to IFTTT?
- Connect to IFTTT and create an applet
- Enable or disable an applet
- Remove an applet
- More information
New to IFTTT?
IFTTT is short for If This Then That. It is a service that lets you connect apps, services and smart home devices.
Connect to IFTTT and create an applet
- Download and install the IFTTT app from Google Play or App Store.
- Open the IFTTT app and create an IFTTT account or sign in to an existing IFTTT account.
- When you have logged in to your IFTTT account, tap Create.
- Tap If This Add to start creating your IFTTT applet.
- Choose what action should trigger an activity for your Automower® robotic lawn mower. If, for example, you want your mower to park when you press a smart button, choose a trigger like Button widget.
- After choosing a trigger, you need to connect your mower to the IFTTT applet. Tap on Then That Add to define what you want to happen when the trigger is activated.
- Search for Husqvarna or Automower and tap the Husqvarna Automower® icon.
- Select an action in the list and tap Connect.
- Log in with your Automower® Connect credentials (if not already logged in).
- Read the data privacy message and tap Authorise.
- If needed, set up the conditions for the selected actions and tap Create action.
- Tap Continue, name the applet and then tap Finish.
You have now successfully connected your Automower® Connect account to IFTTT and created an applet for controlling your Automower® robotic lawn mower with IFTTT.
Enable or disable an IFTTT applet
To enable an IFTTT applet, tap the Connect slider.
To disable an IFTTT applet, tap the Connected slider.
Remove an IFTTT applet
To remove an IFTTT applet, tap the applet and select Archive.
*To use IFTTT with an Automower® 330X model, you need to install an Automower® Connect kit.