Husqvarna Forest & Garden company guarantees the function of all Husqvarna branded Products and will repair or replace any part that has factory defects which appear due to faulty installation or defective parts free of charge when performed by authorised Husqvarna workshops during the warranty period.
CUSTOMER RESPONSIBILITIES RELATING TO WARRANTY CLAIMS
The Customer has the right to submit their Husqvarna product for warranty consideration to any authorised Husqvarna Servicing Dealer. It is the Customer’s responsibility to furnish the authorised Husqvarna Servicing Dealer with proof of purchase information, such as a receipt.
Showing the date of supply and the supplier.
The receipt or other relevant proof of purchase would enable the dealer to determine if the warranty claim falls within the accepted warranty time period for any particular product The Customer must exhibit reasonable care in the maintenance, operation, storage and general upkeep practices as explained in the maintenance section of the Operator’s Manual provided with the product. This includes the whole product or any general wear item or component on the product.
1. Any part or components for which the Warranty has expired.
2. Parts that are not specifically recommended by Husqvarna or are not genuine Husqvarna replacement parts or accessories
3. Parts that are not installed or otherwise serviced by an authorised Husqvarna Servicing Dealer (excluding consumables).
4. Normal wear of parts and components and visual appearance items, such as paint or stickers. Normal customer maintenance items, including but not limited to (i.e. blades, blade adaptors, bulbs, filters, lubricants, springs, cables, wear protection, seals etc). Unless due to original manufacturing fault.
5. Accident, abuse, misuse, negligence and neglect, including, dirt, abrasives, moisture, rust, corrosion, or any adverse reaction due to incorrect storage habits.
6. Alterations or modifications that affect the unit’s performance, operation, safety, durability, change its intended use or cause failure of compliance with current regulatory standards.
7. Additional damage to parts or components due to continued use occurring after any of the above.
8. Robotic mower batteries – 24 Months or the remainder of the original product warranty if fitted free of charge under the terms of this limited warranty.
9. Automower® installation - 2 years on parts only.