Husqvarna Snow throwers
Move snow with less effort.
High-capacity snow throwers well suited to the farm’s toughest winter jobs. Two-stage auger/impeller system, electric start, variable drive speed and heavy-tread tires for the best traction.
The two-stage system works well even with hard-packed snow by grinding it down before it reaches the impeller. Using the variable ground speeds ensures optimal working capacity.
- Two-stage system
- Snow is fed into the housing by an auger and then discharged through the chute by an impeller.
- Oversized heavy tread tires
- Better traction is achieved with 16" x 6.5" deep tread tires.
Levers and controls within easy reach. Heated handles and electric starter for comfortable operation. Power steering makes for optional disconnection of the differential lock and easy maneuvering.
- Electric starter
- Connect to a power outlet and start the engine by pressing a button. Our starter system ensures that you'll never have to worry about a dead battery.
- Power steering
- Convenient trigger control power steering allows superior maneuverability in adverse conditions.
- Heated handle grips
- For a more comfortable operation in cold climate.