Ride and mow – anytime, everywhere.
Husqvarna Riders are undoubtedly the ultimate ride-on mower. The front-mounted cutting deck reaches almost everywhere and the unique articulated steering provides unsurpassed maneuverability and small turning radius.
The articulated steering and front mounted cutting decks deliver unrivaled efficiency, not just when mowing. With attachments it’s ideal for year around use.
- Articulated steering
- The unique articulated steering system allows the rear pair of wheels to swing in underneath the machine. The result is superior maneuverability with a minimum turning radius at full lock.
- Front-mounted cutting deck
- Front-mounted cutting deck for excellent accessibility into corners and under bushes, park benches etc.
- All-Wheel-Drive (AWD)
- All-Wheel-Drive (AWD) ensures traction on uneven, wet and slippery areas and slopes. AWD automatically adjusts the traction on all wheels depending on situation and ground condition.
- Versatile usage
- A wide range of cutting decks and attachments will make your front mower exceptionally versatile, all year round.
Pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission and controls ergonomically grouped within easy reach of the driver’s seat. All speaks for effortless handling.
- Service position
- Service position on the cutting deck facilitates cleaning and service.
All Husqvarna Riders are using a boxframe design in approximately 1/8" thick steel plate. The frame is powder coated for corrosion resistance.
- Stamped cutting deck
- The robust and deeply shaped Combi cutting deck is stamped from one single sheet of steel.
- Premium engines
- Reliable and durable OHV-engines with single or twin cylinders from the established engine producers Briggs & Stratton and Kawasaki.