Husqvarna XP® saws
Our premium chainsaw range.
These chainsaws make up our premium range of chainsaws. They have aggressive engines for rapid acceleration and highest possible productivity. In addition to first-class, durable build quality and smart ergonomic solutions.
Every chainsaw in the XP® range is designed for maximum uptime through features like efficient air purification and quick, easy maintenance.
- Air Injection
- Centrifugal air cleaning system removes larger dust and debris particles before reaching the air filter. This results in reduced air filter cleanings and improved engine life.
Easy-starting engines, slim saw bodies, low weight and high center of gravity, as well as optimally angled handles. These are some of the features that make the saws so convenient to work with.
- Improved handle design
- The rear handle is asymmetrically designed with comfort inserts for a more stable and less tiring grip.
- System designed to reduce vibration levels to the operator, which lessens fatigue.
The XP® chainsaws are designed for maximum durability in the face of the most demanding conditions. For instance by making the crankcase and clutch housing out of magnesium we extend their service life considerably with minimal impact on the total weight.
- Three-piece crankshaft
- Forged three-piece crankshaft for maximum durability for the toughest applications.
- Magnesium crankcase
- Sturdily built crankcase withstands high rpms and tough professional use, ensuring a long service life.
Our latest development of the engine technology is the X-Torq® engine. X-Torq® reduces fuel consumption up to 20% and emissions up to 75%.
- X-Torq® engine
- The X-Torq® engine design reduces harmful exhaust emissions by up to 60% and increases fuel efficiency by up to 20%.