After Hurricane Sandy, I purchased this product it to cut vine stems from its root to branches. Big job, but this product made it easier.
1. Easy Assembly: Instructions are easy to follow, even for the person who never used chain saws.
2. Strong chain saw: The power and durability of chain saw is strong.
3. Noise: The 2 stroke motor noise is even lower than my leaf blower machine. Chain saw noise at a max speed is reasonable.
4. Design: Very effective
5. Maintenance: If you follow maintenance instructions after every use, the product should last for a longer period with less issues.
1. Weight: The pole weight is slightly heavier.
2. Price: The price is high (...but then the quality of the product overides it)
Note: I have not yet tested customer and technical service for product support. I will update my review if any issue is encountered.
January 11, 2013
Can not access your Customer Support Office SAW missing parts
I need Help - received my saw minus a part and with a part that does not match the assembly directions. I did not receive the upper shaft (item 28) on page 5 of my Operators Manual. Item (29 Lower shaft) does not have hole for screw A per Fitting the cutting head instructions page 15.
Your 1-800-487-5951 , customer support number drops off shortly after I enter the 2 per your answering message!
November 29, 2012
This product performed extremly well
Great saw for triming, powerful and I like the telescopic aspect to reach high branches and collapase for lower ones making the unit easier to handle with out the harness. Harness on unit needs some additional design work, it was more a hinderance than a benefit
August 28, 2012
Great pole saw!
Makes trimming trees and pruning larger bushes/shrubs very easy. Easy to adjust to the length you need it. Very long when extended to its maxium lengh making reaching limbs with no problem at all. Plenty of power and can cut through large limbs with ease.
April 11, 2012