“K 6500 Chain is a great addition to our PRIME™ offering. The PRIME™ family is much appreciated for its power and ergonomics, and K 6500 Chain is no exception. I am very proud to be able to present it to the users”, says Johan Simonsson, Global Product Manager Power Cutters, Husqvarna Construction Products.
Both 1 and 3 phase
The power cutter works on both 1 and 3 phase and only weighs about 9 kg. Besides from handling deep and narrow cuts and square corners, it prevents overcutting and can also cut pipes from one side. The user can choose between three different bar lengths. The maximum cutting depth is 450 mm.
Being a part of the PRIME™ product range, K 6500 Chain works together with either one of the separate power packs in the PRIME™ range: Husqvarna PP 65 or PP 220. This gives the user flexibility to use the available source of current – 1 or 3 phase.
A part from being efficient and light weight, K 6500 Chain also embodies the other characteristics from the products of the PRIME™ range: a powerful electric motor, no stiff hydraulic hoses, a small easy-to-handle power pack, low vibrations and excellent ergonomics.
All the benefits from the PRIME™ range:
• Outperforms regular electric equipment.
• Equivalent in power to hydraulic equipment.
• Outstanding power-to-weight ratio.
• Ground-breaking productivity.
• New benchmark for usability and ergonomics.
• Next generation high frequency technology.
• Ensures optimal power and rpm for each cutting job.
• Plug and play setup of power source and connected units.
• Minimal service requirements.
• Low-weight units.
• One power pack fits all.
• Electronic components are separated from vibrating tools.
• Uses both 1– and 3-phase power.
• Only two connections – power and water.
• No oil leakage, no stiff hoses.
• Powered by PP 65/220. Gives the flexibility to use the available source of current – 1 or 3 phase.
• Three different guide bar options: 300, 350 and 400 mm.
• Low vibrations.
• Overload protection. LED lights help the operator work with optimal power and warn if there is a risk of motor overload.
• Chain tensioning with robust traditional tensioning system with screw.
• PRCD (Personal Residual Current Device) protecti