Husqvarna Front mowers
Unbeatable in complex spaces.
With our newly developed P 500 series we take lawn mowing one step further. These front rotary mowers offer compact design, low cutting deck profile and unique articulated steering, providing unbeatable manoeuvrability and trimming ability in narrow and complex spaces.
All the machines have outstanding manoeuvrability thanks to the unique articulated steering. Our innovative Combi cutting deck, which lets you switch between mulching and rear discharge, has a low profile to help it reach under obstructions like bushes and park benches.
- Articulated steering
- The unique articulated steering system allows the rear pair of wheels to swing in underneath the machine. The result is superior manoeuvrability with a minimum turning radius at full lock.
- Shaft driven PTO
- A driveshaft transmits power from the engine to the power take off (PTO) for better reliability (PT 26D).
- Wide cutting decks
- For optimum productivity and time-efficiency the mowers can be equipped with wide cutting decks.
- Versatile usage
- A wide range of cutting decks and attachments will make your front mower exceptionally versatile, all year round.
All the machines are ergonomically designed to make driving as convenient as possible, and to facilitate regular maintenance and service.
- Service position
- Service position on the cutting deck facilitates cleaning and service.
The rotary front mowers are built for many years of frequent operation. The steel chassis is welded in one piece and has a ladder frame design for maximum torsion resistance and service life.
- Stamped cutting deck
- The robust and deeply shaped Combi cutting deck is stamped from one single sheet of steel.
- Liquid cooled 3-cyl commercial engines.
- Kawasaki V-twin, OHV- engines with full pressure lubrication and spin-on oil filter. Liquid cooled 3-cyl. diesel engines from Perkins. Combines exceptional power and torque with fuel efficiency and reduced emissions.