Husqvarna XP® saws
Our premium chainsaw range.
These chainsaws make up our premium range of chainsaws. They have aggressive engines for rapid acceleration and highest possible productivity. In addition to first-class, durable build quality and smart ergonomic solutions.
Every chainsaw in the XP® range is designed for maximum uptime through features like efficient air purification and quick, easy maintenance.
- Air Injection
- Centrifugal air cleaning system for reduced wear and longer operating time between filter cleanings.
Easy-starting engines, slim saw bodies, low weight and high centre of gravity, as well as optimally angled handles. These are some of the features that make the saws so convenient to work with.
- Improved handle design
- The rear handle is asymmetrically designed with comfort inserts for a more stable and less tiring grip.
- Effective anti-vibration dampeners absorb vibration, sparing the user's arms and hands.
The XP® chainsaws are designed for maximum durability in the face of the most demanding conditions. For instance by making the crankcase and clutch housing out of magnesium we extend their service life considerably with minimal impact on the total weight.
- Three-piece crankshaft
- Forged three-piece crankshaft for maximum durability for the toughest applications.
- Magnesium crankcase
- Sturdily built crankcase withstands high rpms and tough professional use, ensuring a long service life.