The Site may use a technology called “cookies”. Cookies are small text files containing information that are saved on your computer by the webpage that you are visiting. They are used to help provide additional functionality to the Site and to help us analyze Site usage.
There are two kinds of cookies:
- Persistent cookie: This kind of cookie is used for "remembering" information, settings, preferences, or sign-on tokens between sessions. This in order to create a convenient and faster website experience. These cookies have an expiration date issued to it by the webserver.
- Session cookie: This kind of cookie is used to keep track of, for example, which language you have chosen on the webpage. During the time you visit a site, such cookies are saved temporarily in the memory of your computer. A session cookie usually disappears when you close your web browser.
We categorize our cookies by their purpose:
- Strictly necessary: These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the website will then not work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
- Performance: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site and will not be able to monitor its performance.
- Functional: These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies, then some or all of these services may not function properly.
- Marketing: These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
- External/Social media: These cookies are set by a range of social media services that we have added to the site to enable you to share our content with your friends and networks. They are capable of tracking your browser across other sites and building up a profile of your interests. This may impact the content and messages you see on other websites you visit. If you do not allow these cookies, you may not be able to use or see these sharing tools.
Cookies used on husqvarna.com
|This cookie is set by our content management system upon arriving at the husqvarna.com website. It is used to identify a user's ASP.NET session (ASP.NET is a web application framework, originally developed by Microsoft), and is not used by Husqvarna for any other purpose.
Used to serve our internet advertisements on other sites. Some of our web pages may contain electronic images that help us see how users interact on these pages. They may also provide DoubleClick with information about the interaction.
For more information, click here.
|fr, _fbp, _fbc
Provides information about the effectiveness of our Facebook ads and allows us to target our ad campaigns to users who interact with our websites and users with similar interests or profiles. The pixel base code tracks activity on our website (collecting information such as IP addresses, web browser information, page location, pixel ID and information of any buttons clicked when visiting our sites), providing a baseline for measuring specific events. By measuring events we have the ability to capture website traffic and let Facebook use that as a basis to create audiences on Facebook that we can use for targeting purposes. See also our External Privacy Notice.
For more information about Facebook cookies, click here.
Help customize ads on Google properties, like Google Search.
For more information, click here.
|_dc_gtm, _ga, _gat, _gcl_au, _gid
|2 years, 1 day, 1 minute
Google Analytics is used to measure and improve the performance of our website. No sensitive or personally identifiable information is being stored.
To learn more about how to reject or delete the Google cookies, click here.
|Used to track number of pages viewed and time spent on website.
Husqvarna also uses Google Analytics cookies to allow them to identify certain demographical information for marketing purposes. Users remain anonymous to Husqvarna who receive selected information from the supplier to help them target market activities more efficiently. The Client ID anonymously identifies visitors between multiple sessions and is stored for 26 months before deletion.
This text has been updated last May 28th 2021.