Here is what to do if you have trouble adding or showing configured Husqvarna Fleet machine sensors in the Husqvarna Fleet Services Gateway app.
Perform the following checks:
- Make sure that the machine is within Bluetooth range from the Husqvarna Fleet Services Gateway.
- Make sure that the machine sensor on the machine has battery and that the LED is blinking.
- Make sure that the gateway settings for location services and Bluetooth are enabled and that the gateway device has Internet access.
- Make sure that the app is allowed to use location services and Bluetooth by checking the Android settings for the app.
- Make sure that UDP traffic is allowed in your company network — check with your IT department.
If all of the above are okay and you still cannot see any machines in the app, try shutting down the app and starting it again. Make sure that you actually shut down the app and don't just minimise it.
If this still does not resolve the problem, try restarting the gateway device. It might also help to reinstall the app.
For petrol-powered products, it can take up to 30 seconds after you turn off the machine before you can see the machine in the app. All data from when the machine has been running will then be uploaded.
For battery-powered products, it can take up to 15 minutes after you turn off the machine before you can see the machine in the app. Data is uploaded every 15 minutes while you are using the machine.
Was this helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your input.