Increased levels of productivity are available for professionals when using the Husqvarna 535iRX or 535iRXT, thanks to the Husqvarna-developed high torque motor, large cutting diameter and effective anti-vibration system. A host of new key features make the products a great addition to the collection of any industry professional.
After significant demand from municipalities and professional landscapers for more robust battery solutions with less environmental impact Husqvarna — one of the world’s leading producers of forest, park and garden products — has inspired the launch of Husqvarna 535iRX and 535iRXT- two new brushcutters with increased levels of professional performance. Designed and developed with commercial tasks in mind, these two innovative brushcutters are built to be robust, powerful and equivalent to petrol products in the 35cc range.
500-series professional product range
The new Husqvarna 535iRX and 535iRXT brushcutters are part of the 500-series product range and offer Husqvarna’s first anti-vibration system on a battery brushcutter. This feature further reduces strain on the user allowing for smoother operation during extended hours of use. These products are also equipped with a new user interface, allowing the user a constant view of the battery status to more easily plan their work.
Johan Svennung, product specialist, commented: “We’re excited to launch these new products as there’s a strong demand from our commercial customers for high-quality, innovative battery solutions. The performance of the Husqvarna 535iRX and 535iRXT is comparable to petrol machines, but with key benefits such as no direct emissions, lower vibrations and lower noise. Our high torque motor, extended cutting diameter and robust design mean that we will be able to meet the needs of our professional customers who rely on these products day-to-day.”
Key features of the 535iRX and 535iRXT include:
- True cordless - Full flexibility to choose between internal or backpack battery and these products are also compatible with all Husqvarna BLi batteries. The BLi300 is the recommended choice of battery for best balance and productivity.
- Anti-vibration system - Superior anti-vibration. First on a Husqvarna battery brushcutter.
- Built-in Connectivity (535iRXT) - The integrated Bluetooth® module makes 535iRXT compatible with Husqvarna Connect and Husqvarna Fleet Services, where Husqvarna Fleet Services is specifically designed for commercial users to keep track of the entire machine fleet.
- New user interface – Offers an improved, tactile feel with battery status always visible on the product handle.
- ErgoFeed trimmer head (535iRXT) – Saving time and money, the ErgoFeed trimmer head feeds line with a button and is both easy and robust. Eliminating unintentional line feed when hitting stones and debris.
- Weatherproof design – IPX4 rain resistance classified.
Availability and price
The Husqvarna 535iRX/535iRXT bruschcutters are available in 2020 at Husqvarna dealers and are priced:
- 535iRX (£519.00)
- 535iRXT (£599.00)