Didn’t win an instant prize with your scratch and win ticket? Make sure you enter our 2nd chance draw to be in the running to WIN a $3,500 Husqvarna pack
! Follow the link to enter today! http://www.husqvarnacompetitions.co.nz/
Husqvarna 60 Year Chainsaw Promotion – Scratch N Win
*TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Information on how to be in to win forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this ‘Husqvarna New Zealand Ltd Scratch & Win Promotion’ ("Promotion") is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
The promoters are Husqvarna New Zealand Limited (NZBN 9429032126983), 51 Aintree Ave Mangere 2022, Auckland, New Zealand.(together, "Promoter").
The Promotion commences at 12:00AM (NZDT) on 1 April 2019 and closes at 11:59PM (NZDT) on 31 July 2019 ("Promotional Period"). This Promotion will only be run in participating ‘Husqvarna Authorised Dealer’ stores in New Zealand that display advertising material featuring this Promotion (each a “Participating Premises").
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
a. "Instant Prize" means a Major Prize or a Minor Prize;
b. "Major Prize" means: Ten (10) lucky people get their money back from the purchase of their Husqvarna Chainsaw made within the qualifying promotional period
"Minor Prize" means each of the following:
- 60 x Husqvarna Chainsaw Carry Cases (P/N 502674901) value $110.00rrp each
- 60 x Husqvarna Fuel Can 6L (P/N 505698001) value $39.95rrp each
- 60 x Husqvarna Handsaws (P/N 967236501) value $62.95rrp each
- 60 x Husqvarna Chainsaw Safety Kit (1 x Professional Chaps with saw protection, 1x Premium hearing protection, 1 x Clear X protective glasses & 1 x Husqvarna Baseball cap 576755401) value $299.00rrp.each
- 60 x Husqvarna Keeper drinking cups value $19.00rrp each
- 60 x Husqvarna Garden Earmuffs (510199501) value $44.95rrp each
- 60 x Husqvarna Sports Bags (576859501) value $129.95rrp each
- 60 x Husqvarna Splitting Axe (576926801) value $78.95rrp each
- 60 x Husqvarna Back Pack (582391801) value $45.00rrp each
- 60 x Husqvarna Beanie (582392001) value $15.95rrpeach
- 60 x Husqvarna Wooden Coasters (587610301) value $28rrp each
- 60 x Husqvarna Bar Mats (587610101) value $35rrp each
All other cards will be presented with ‘Sorry you are not a winner however you can enter to go into our Grand Prize draw of $5,000 worth of Husqvarna Product Online at HUSQVARNACOMPETITIONS.CO.NZ.
“Winner” means a winner of an Instant Prize; and
“$” is a reference to New Zealand dollars.
Eligibility and entries
5. Entry is open to New Zealand residents only. Eligible Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the Eligible Entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this Promotion.
6. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
7. To be eligible to enter and receive a Scratch Card (defined below), Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotional Period:
a. visit a Participating Husqvarna dealer’s premises in person; and
b. Purchase a qualifying Husqvarna Chainsaw in a single transaction at that store. Entrants will receive one scratch card for every qualifying saw purchased.
8. Entrants can then scratch their Scratch Card to reveal whether they have won an Instant Prize and, if they have, can claim their prize in accordance with clauses 13 to 15.
10. Eligible Entrants must retain their original purchase receipt(s) and Scratch Cards as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the receipt for a Qualifying Transaction when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of the relevant claim.
11. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of Eligible Entrants (including an Eligible Entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper conduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
12. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Eligible Entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Eligible Entrant.
13. All winners for the ten Major Prizes must be redeemed by 31 December 2019 by contacting their place of purchase and / or by emailing their prize details (including the unique code) to
14. All claims for Minor Prizes (A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L) must be activated by emailing the prize details (including the unique code) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
15. All Major Prize winners will have their name and picture published on the NZ Husqvarna Facebook page during the promotional period.
16. All decisions made by the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. If a winner of a Major Prize is under the age of 18 years, the Major Prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
18. If for any reason a winner does not redeem a claim for a Minor Prize (or an element of a Minor Prize) by 11:59PM AEDT on Tuesday 31st December, 2019, then the Minor Prize (or that element of the Minor Prize) will be forfeited.
19. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming any voucher are not included. No “Minor” Scratch n Win ticket is transferable for cash. Redemption of a voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the voucher.
20. The promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize or any portion of a prize as an alternative prize of equivalent value without notice.
21. Total prize pool value is up to $100,000.
Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for a reasonable period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention, or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any Eligible Entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
Scratch Cards are deemed void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under New Zealand consumer protection laws. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in Instant Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Eligible Entrant; or (f) use of an Instant Prize.