Husqvarna’s XP® chainsaws are built for the best of the best. We design them with more power, faster acceleration and a better power-to-weight ratio so you can cut faster, longer and better.
Now, we’re searching for someone worthy of being crowned the next Great Canadian Chainsaw XPert.
Win a 572 XP® and more
If you accept this challenge, you’ll enter this contest to win our next legendary chainsaw, the Husqvarna 572 XP® complete with a full set of protective gear. That’s over $1,500 worth of equipment, plus the ultimate bragging rights.
Show us what you can do
Record a short video with a Husqvarna chainsaw demonstrating why you deserve to win. Be creative (and safe) with your entry.
Like our XP® series, the next Great Canadian Chainsaw XPert will be judged on the following factors:
- Incredible cutting ability
- Endurance to get the job done
- Exceptional maneuverability
Your video should incorporate at least one of these categories, and above all else, demonstrate a commitment to safety. All three factors will receive equal weight in the judging.
When to enter
- Record a video up to 60 seconds long of you using a Husqvarna chainsaw
- Post it to your public Instagram account (Need to create an account? Go here.) or post it to the Husqvarna Facebook page located at https://facebook.com/husqvarnaca (Need to create an account? Go to https://www.facebook.com)
- Tag @husqvarnaca in your post and include #ChainsawContestCanada in the caption
- Fill out the brief entry form below
- Entry period opens: April 15, 2019 at 7:00 a.m. Eastern Time
- Entry period closes: May 31, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time
Entries will be judged during the month of June, and the winner will be announced on July 1st, 2019.
Could you be crowned the winner?
Whether you’re a seasoned tree care or forestry professional, an aspiring pro or everyday rancher, we want to see what you’ve got.
- Must be a legal resident of the Canada
- Must be at least 18 years old at time of entry
- Must not be a Husqvarna employee or an immediate family member or individual living in the same household as a Husqvarna employee. See Official Rules for details.
- All use/operation of a Husqvarna chainsaw should be in accordance with and pursuant to the instructions and safety rules in the owner’s manual.
- Personal protective equipment, including but not limited to, chainsaw chaps/pants, closed shoes, eye protection, ear protection and gloves, shall be used in accordance with and pursuant to the instructions and safety rules in the owner’s manual.
- Safe starting procedures must be followed.“Drop-starting” and other unsafe handling procedures are not allowed.
- Failure to adhere to safety standards will immediately disqualify the entry.
Challenge your friends and colleagues
Think you’re better than the next man or woman in your crew? Challenge them to submit their own video and we’ll be the judge. Keep up with the competition by following #ChainsawContestCanada on Instagram and Facebook.
* See official rules for details
The Great Canadian Chainsaw XPert Challenge