How to regularly clean your Husqvarna Automower®
It is important to keep your Automower® clean for the best performance and a long service life. A mower with a lot of clippings attached also handles slopes poorly. It is recommended to clean it using a brush, spraying with water, or use a damp cloth. Never use running water, high-pressure washer, or solvent, when cleaning your Husqvarna Automower®.
Checklist for cleaning your Husqvarna Automower®
- Set the main switch in the OFF position
- Wear protective gloves
- Turn the Automower® upside down
- Use your hand to remove chunks of clippings
- Use a dishwashing brush to remove clippings from the skid plate, wheels, body etc.
- Flip the Automower® to get rid of the loose clippings
- Use a damp cloth to clean the chassis, body, panel etc. Do not use running water, high-pressure washer, or solvent.
- Make sure to get a thorough, professional cleaning at your dealer’s after each season