How-To's & Guides
Connect Automower® to Amazon Alexa
Automower® Connect and Amazon Alexa apps are available for Apple iOS and Android. This is how you connect your Husqvarna Automower® to Amazon Alexa:
Amazon Alexa connection, step by step
- Make sure that your mower has an Automower® Connect installed
- Download the latest version of Automower® Connect on your smartphone
- Create an account if you don’t have one, then connect Automower®.Download the Amazon Alexa app on your smartphone
- Create an Amazon account (the free version will be sufficient for Automower® functions)
- Open Amazon Alexa app. Open menu and select skills/games. Select search and type “Automower”. Note: If the app is offline – deselect Alexa in your wi-fi settings
- Select Automower®, Activate Automower® Skills
- Use Automower® Connect user data to login
- Alexa and Automower® are now connected!
What to do if Automower® can’t be controlled through Alexa
If you are unable to control Husqvarna Automower® by voice command through your Amazon Alexa device, here is a checklist to solve the problem:
- Is your Alexa device on?
- Is your Alexa device properly connected to your Wi-Fi network?
- Is the local internet service down? (Test it by opening a webpage in your browser.)
- Is the Alexa service down? (Go to Amazon for information.)
- Are you able to control Automower® using Automower® Connect app?
- Is Automower® properly connected to Alexa? If not, please see Amazon Alexa connection, step by step above.
- Which Automower® action are you trying to control? Please see supported voice commands and try another command.
FAQ: Husqvarna Automower® and Smart Home Integration
At the moment, Husqvarna Automower® X-line models and models equipped with an Automower® Connect Kit are the only products you can connect to Google Home or Amazon Alexa.
No, not at the moment.
Showing 10 of 219