The zero turn mower design with its high capacity and swift maneuverability originates from typical commercial use. Our zero turn mowers for landowners are engineered alongside our commercial models. This means they can handle heavy-duty mowing tasks on large areas efficiently, quickly and easily.
Things to keep in mind when buying a Husqvarna zero-turn mower:
- The machine should be durable, with a stable frame and a powerful, reliable engine. All components should be designed to withstand demanding operation.
- A comfortable driver’s environment and efficient vibration dampening make for better comfort and less fatigue.
- All controls should be easy to reach.
- Large, wide rear wheels put less pressure on the lawn surface, which means they flatten the grass less, and improve accessibility. A low center of gravity gives traction and stability: an advantage if the ground is uneven.
- An efficient cooling system is important, if the machine is going to operate at an optimal temperature for long periods - especially on hot days.