HUSQVARNA 576 XP®
I DO NOT Recommend this saw.
1) It broke down on the 2nd trip to the woods, engine just stopped. Dealer was great repaired under warranty but it was a major part replacement, Piston & cylinder etc.
2) Now it starts and then stalls will not come off idle. Back to the dealer, works on carburetor etc.
3) Okay it starts hard, very balky coming off idle but will run. Cold, medium, hot it starts hard and wants to stall coming off idle.
4) HEAVY, 372XP and Dolmar 6400, 7900 much lighter. This is a back breaker with a 20” bar & chain.
5) Price poor value, I kept it, but purchased a 365 and Dolmar 6400 for much less.
1) Powerful, cuts when it runs.
2) Fuel consumption is good.
August 28, 2011
Very good felling & bucking saw
The 576xp is a great saw in the husqvarna line. It's a little bit bulkier than the 372 xp but has more torque and a broader powerband. You can really lean on it and don't have to worry about the chain stopping. It's a bit heavy but its a very comfortable saw. The antivibe is the best I have used on *any* saw...it's as if they chain isn't even running.
July 19, 2011
Never Lookin' Back
This is my biggest saw yet. I used to run a 455 rancher but the the power its worth lugging around a 16 lb saw. I have a 28in bar and it cuts like butter plus i made it a lil lean so it spins at like 13k
July 2, 2011
getting to work
I have a small woodworking business which process whole logs for lumber, requiring a lot of chain saw work. I have destroyed several other saws due to the extreme work load put on the equipment. Since i have replaced the previous saw with the 576xp I have not had to think about my saw, only about the work at hand...gas, oil, get to work. In the future all of my saws will be Husqvarna.
May 26, 2011
The 576xp is a good all around chainsaw
I found that the 576xp is a chainsaw for anyone to have. It has lots of lowend power, and cuts faster then most of the saws I have had. It has a few more Lb. to it than my last chain saws, but it just plain makes my old one look like junk.
March 19, 2011
I use this saw on a weekly basis with my portable sawmill operation and it performs great. I would recommend it to any experienced chain saw user, with larger trees or logs to cut.
February 24, 2011
Best I've Ever Owned
I cut down 30 face cord of wood every year this saw has always done anything i want it to do with great ease makes it easier to do my job with a saw that performs the way i need it to I was going to buy a cheaper saw with less power but i am glad i did not
February 24, 2011
Super powerful saw
I can't complain. Best saw I've owned. I would highly recomment do anyone.
February 23, 2011