Durability, combined with features to get any job done, is at the core of the 400 Series construction. When put through rugged testing, reduced downtime is the result.
“The 400 Series is built with a solid steel driveshaft, splined on both ends, to reduce noise and improve acceleration,” said Pam Everett, business development manager, Husqvarna. “This ultimately crates a much higher load carrying capacity.”
The 400 Series includes:
426LST trimmer and 430 LS trimmers
- X-Torq engine design
- 25.4cc, 1.2 hp, 11.8 lbs.
- High torque drive system with gear reduction gear head (426LST only)
- Solid steel drive shaft
- T-35x trimmer head (need more details)
- 2-ring piston design
- Vertically mounted, rubber sealed felt filter
- 5 Oil-lite shaft bearings
- Heavy duty 4 bearing commercial bevel gear with external grease fitting. (LST version includes 2.1:1 gear ratio for extreme high torque. LS gear ratio is 1.4:1.)
- 25.4cc, 1.2 hp, 13.6 lbs.
- X-TORQ engine design o Premium curve shaft commercial edger
- Same powerhead as 426LST t4rimmer
Husqvarna is the world's largest producer of lawn mowers, chainsaws and portable gas-powered garden equipment such as trimmers and blowers. The Group is also a world leader in diamond tools and cutting equipment for the construction and stone industries. Net sales in 2008 were 4.9 billion dollars and the average number of employees was 15,700.