“We understand the demands of the landscaper and the importance of productivity,” said Pam Everett, business development manager, Husqvarna. “The 327LS is extremely durable, reliable day-in and day-out, and is easy to service for minimum downtime.”
A powerful E-Tech II engine provides higher torque, lower noise pressure and lower emissions – reduced to levels below existing (and future) EPA requirements, without compromising power.
Additional professional advantages include:
• Snap lock air filter cover and pleated paper filter with rubber seal.
• Stand alone starter for faster and easier maintenance.
• Dual starter pawls and large diameter starter rope for increased durability.
• Fuel tank protection plate for safe transport
• Large diameter bevel gear for longer life and reduced grass winding
Husqvarna is the world's largest producer of lawn mowers, chainsaws and portable gas-powered garden equipment such as trimmers and blowers. The Group is also a world leader in diamond tools and cutting equipment for the construction and stone industries. Net sales in 2008 were 4.9 billion dollars and the average number of employees was 15,700.