How it Works:
• A small wire is staked to the ground below the grass level, or buried just beneath it, around the perimeter of the lawn.
• The on-board navigation system monitors its position relative to the wire, enabling it to effectively mow all parts of the lawn.
• Obstacles or other areas within the lawn that should not be mowed are handled in one of two ways:
o if the object is rigid and at least six inches tall, the mower bumps into it, reverses and starts off in another direction
o other areas, like a flowerbed, are excluded from the cutting area by using the perimeter wire
• Easy to Use: programming can be personalized via timer and charges itself when required
• Emission Free: electrically powered while producing no harmful exhaust emissions and has low energy consumption
• Theft Protected: a personal 4-digit code is required to operate the mower, as well as, an alarm to deter unauthorized users
• Weather Proof: all vital electrical components are well protected from the elements in the enclosed chassis
• Instant Fertilizer: three razor like blades cut the grass cleanly leaving shorter clippings that decompose quickly, providing a natural fertilizer
The 230 ACX offers automatic shut-off, a backlit keypad, and an anti-theft alarm, plus it is practically silent. It is designed for very complex lawns up to ¾ acre and offers a 90 minute cutting time to a 45 minute charging time.