How it Works:
• A small wire is staked to the ground below the grass level, or buried just beneath it, around the perimeter of the lawn.
• The on-board navigation system monitors its position relative to the wire, assuring that the unit will stay within it’s boundaries for effective mowing.
• Obstacles or other areas within the lawn that should not be mowed are handled in one of two ways:
o if the object is rigid and at least six inches tall, the mower bumps into it, reverses and starts off in another direction
o other areas, like a flowerbed, are excluded from the cutting area by using the perimeter wire
• Easy to Use: Just put the mower out, let it mow until it’s done or until you pick it up. Then just recharge for next time.
• Emission Free: electrically powered while producing no harmful exhaust emissions and has low energy consumption
• Theft Protected: a personal 4-digit code is required to operate the mower
• Safe and Secure: blades are lightweight and out of reach and will stop as soon as the Automower is lifted from the ground
• Weather Proof: all vital electrical components are well protected from the elements in the enclosed chassis
• Easy to Install: the installation is simple because there is no need to consider the placement and functionality of the charging station like other Husqvarna Automowers. Simply lay the wire, plug it in, and installation is virtually complete
Cutting System: 3 pivoting razor blades
Cutting Area: 0- 1/8 Acre
Blade Height Range: 1.5"-3"
Information Panel: Keypad with LCD codes
Weight: 22 lbs
Availability: March 2009