Powered by a 29 HP Kubota diesel engine, the PZ6029D offers many advantages to increase productivity and engine life. The three-cylinder, 1.3 liter liquid cooled engine provides greater fuel efficiency, increased torque in heavy conditions and cleaner emissions.
Unique features to the PZ6029D include a reverse circuit on the cooling fan to help remove debris from the radiator at start up and a combination of warning lights and automatic PTO shutdown in the event of major electrical, cooling or oil pressure failure.
The PZ6029D has a 90 degree gear box that allows the engine to sit lower in the frame to lower the center of gravity for increased traction and stability. Standard features for the PZ6029D include:
• The Hydro drive system utilizes 21cc Hydro-Gear fan cooled pumps and Parker wheel motors to achieve ground speeds up to 14mph.
• PZ Series’ cutting deck utilized extensive CFD (computational fluid dynamics) modeling as well as extensive field testing in various grass conditions to optimize flow patterns, provide high cut quality, even clipping dispersal and reduced blowout at high ground speeds. The wide mouth opening also allows superior discharge in heavy cutting conditions so that ground speeds can be increased.
• Deck lift features a foot activated quick release mechanism which allows the operator to keep both hands on the levers while moving the deck from transport to cutting position and back again. Oversized deck lift assist springs effectively reduce the effort required to raise and lower the deck while a locking mechanism that activates when the pedal is released eliminates the possibility of deck “float”.
• A rubber suspended operator platform isolates the operators hand, feet and body from vibration while the new deep cushioned, full suspension seat and ergonomic placement of controls combine to optimize operator interface with the mower.
• Standard adjustable armrests, 6-inches of seat travel and ergonomically angled steering levers with adjustable dampeners accommodate different sized operators.
• The design of the PZ Series lends itself to simplified service, from the open engine area with easy access to engine and hydro oil filters and drains to minimal grease points. The under-seat area offers open access to the hydro system, battery and electrical system and an easy to remove foot plate allows for convenient deck access.
• The modular hydraulic system which can be removed as a complete assembly, including pumps, wheel motors, brakes and reservoir is also unique to the PZ Series.
The PZ6029D has a recommended MSRP of $14,999.95.
The MSRP pricing provided herein is for reference purposes only. Actual retail prices are established by the applicable dealer and may vary by location. MSRP pricing is subject to change without prior notice. ABOUT HUSQVARNA:
The Husqvarna Group is the world's largest producer of outdoor power products including chainsaws, trimmers, lawn mowers and garden tractors. It is the European leader in consumer irrigation equipment under the Gardena brand. The Group is also one of the world leaders in cutting equipment and diamond tools for the construction and stone industries. Net sales in 2009 were SEK 34 billion and the average number of employees was 15,000. For more information, visit www.husqvarna.com