HUSQVARNA 576 XP®
The best ever
I have owned over 30 husqvarna chain saws in the last 35 years and by far the best on that they have ever built . The cost of the saw warrents using it daily . But what ever your use is the saw is a joy to run and it makes short work out of cutting wood . Great job to all the folks in husqvana land
November 1, 2011
Very reliable Saw
I cut about 25 cords of wood per year and this saw is great
I also have a construction buisness and the light weight saw help us trim trees and work it high in the air when we need to.
I have two ot the 576 XP and would have anything else!!
November 1, 2011
I bought this saw because it was recommended by my dealer. I was starting to have some issues with my hands after running a 455 for years sawing wood to burn on our place in Vermont. The dealer convinced me that going to this saw would help. It does!!!!There is less vibration then any saw I have ever used and it powers thru hardwoods like maple, ash, and yellow birch with ease. After working this saw all day the hands still fell good enough for a game of pool or ping-pong. I highly recommend this saw.
September 8, 2011
I bought this after the Tornados came through in the spring. I ran it Wide open for a couple of weeks non stop. Went through one chain and then half way through another. All day every day for two weeks. I would highly recommend this saw.
It is a HORSE or a Saw!
August 30, 2011
I DO NOT Recommend this saw.
1) It broke down on the 2nd trip to the woods, engine just stopped. Dealer was great repaired under warranty but it was a major part replacement, Piston & cylinder etc.
2) Now it starts and then stalls will not come off idle. Back to the dealer, works on carburetor etc.
3) Okay it starts hard, very balky coming off idle but will run. Cold, medium, hot it starts hard and wants to stall coming off idle.
4) HEAVY, 372XP and Dolmar 6400, 7900 much lighter. This is a back breaker with a 20” bar & chain.
5) Price poor value, I kept it, but purchased a 365 and Dolmar 6400 for much less.
1) Powerful, cuts when it runs.
2) Fuel consumption is good.
August 28, 2011
Very good felling & bucking saw
The 576xp is a great saw in the husqvarna line. It's a little bit bulkier than the 372 xp but has more torque and a broader powerband. You can really lean on it and don't have to worry about the chain stopping. It's a bit heavy but its a very comfortable saw. The antivibe is the best I have used on *any* saw...it's as if they chain isn't even running.
July 19, 2011
Never Lookin' Back
This is my biggest saw yet. I used to run a 455 rancher but the the power its worth lugging around a 16 lb saw. I have a 28in bar and it cuts like butter plus i made it a lil lean so it spins at like 13k
July 2, 2011
getting to work
I have a small woodworking business which process whole logs for lumber, requiring a lot of chain saw work. I have destroyed several other saws due to the extreme work load put on the equipment. Since i have replaced the previous saw with the 576xp I have not had to think about my saw, only about the work at hand...gas, oil, get to work. In the future all of my saws will be Husqvarna.
May 26, 2011