“This is a welcome addition to the demolition machines. Our robots, with our own crushers, will be one of the most powerful solutions on the market”, says Lars Gustafsson, Global Product Manager, Construction Equipment. Both crushers have a massive crushing force of 34 and 45 tons, respectively. The crushing force enables the crushers to crunch through walls up to 17'' thick on the DCR 300 and 16 3/4'' on the DCR 100.
Additional features include:
• Excellent power-to-weight ratio and deep, wide jaw opening.
• The middle of the crusher can be equipped with crushing tips, which can grind concrete more efficiently and enable the machine to cut through surfaces quicker.
• The crushers have metal cutters on the back of the jaws; making it possible to cut thick rebar.
• The DCR 100 has two pre-sets for the jaws, thus giving it an even wider range of use.
• The crushers are easily serviced; for example, the tips on the DCR 300 are detachable to enable easier access.
Both the DCR 100 and DCR 300 were developed with a thought through, tough design and innovative solutions for the user. These crushers offer the user a variety of advantages and ultimately the ability to complete the job efficiently and easily.